Our Aim is to Remove Any Barriers Keeping You From Being Your Best
- Can't get availability or are running between two separate locations? Come see us and we can help you with several options of care in the same location!
- FAQ's, how to find our location and sister clinics around town, and why we strive for better patient care with a Multi-Disciplary style clinic below.
Our Clinic is Multi-Disciplinary
What Does "Multi-Disciplinary" Mean to Us?
We utilize several different specialties together at Rebound to better serve your needs. It is important to us that the coordination of your care is smooth and effortless. No more running between locations, less hassle.
Check out the video below for a tour of what Rebound is all about!
How it works, step by step:
Call our office to book
- Complete your online intake form and COVID screen prior to your appointment
- Print your parking pass, find our clinic location and patient parking lot
- Call our office to let you inside the University of Lethbridge (facility doors are currenlty locked)
- Our staff will guide you through the clinic to meet your practitioner, and help with your billing and booking needs afterwards
- We look forward to meeting you and getting to work with you!
New to Rebound? Not sure where to park or which building we are in?
Scroll to the bottom of the page for our "Get Directions" map!
Rebound is located inside the University of Lethbridge, on level 1 of the First Choice Savings Centre (This is where the pool, fitness centre, and climbing wall are located as well, and Rebound is one floor below the climbing wall).
Designated parking is available for our patients, who will be provided a complimentary parking pass for the duration of their appointment. These can be emailed to you before your appointment to leave on your car dashboard.
How do I know who I should see?
- Our reception staff are trained to know what kind of care you will benefit from, you can contact them by phone or email on the bottom of the screen.
- Since we are a multidisciplinary clinic, other practicionaers with certain specialties may also become involved in your care as you progress, so you can be assured we will get you the care you need. We often work as a team!
Do I have to be an athlete to visit Rebound?
- Rebound helps all walks of life! You do not have to be an athlete to come see us.
- If you are trying to get back to your regular daily function, or want to reach a certain goal, we will help you get there.
Can my extended health care benefits be direct billed?
- Yes, we are able to direct bill your health benefits, however some plans have specific requirements.
- Make sure you contact your provider ahead of time if you are unsure if you need a prescrition in order to bill your plan.
- If you are unsure how much your plan will cover, you will need to reach out to them directly for this information.
- Your policy will dictate what kind of coverage you have, make sure to confirm this if needed
- All SAAKIC(Southeran Alberta Acute Knee Injury Clinic) appointments, or the initial appointment for the Concussion clinic will be covered by AHS, being that a Sports Medicine Physician will be involved in your care (Remember to have your Alberta Health Care card available).
Do I need a prescription to come for treatment?
- A prescription is not needed to book for an appointment.
- The only time a prescription is necessary is if your health benefits requires it for direct billing purposes.
What do I need to bring with me to my Appointment?
- Any current letters regarding your injury from a doctor, or imaging reports.
- Your extended health care policy and privincial health care card.
- A prescription from your doctor for treatment (if you know that it is needed for direct billing).
- Shorts and runners if you have a lower body or low back injury. Please bring a tank top if you have a neck, shoulder, or upper back injury (something that exposes the area for treatment and assessment).
How long will my appointment be?
- Your appointment will depend on your individual case, but will range from 45-60 minutes.
- Follow up appointments are usually recommended after the first treatment, and will be specific to your injury.
Will my symptoms get aggravated at my appointment?
- Our therapies are not meant to be painful, they are meant to restore your mobility, function and tissue health.
- If you are in for an assessment, you may experience more soreness due to determining where your issue is coming from. It is always the goal of the therapist to minimize as much discomfort as possible.
- Most people experience relief in symptoms, with pain decreasing as you continue to progress over time.
- Continue communication with your therapist will help minimize pain as well.